This is a 2 day intensive that focuses on Basic through Advanced Video Game Console Repair. With a focus on XBox 360, Playstation 3, Wii and Nintendo DS series handhelds. Classes will be held Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 5PM at our Phoenix, Arizona Training Facility.
Program Fee: $500
Contact/Instructional Hours: 16 hours – 2 Day Intensive
Prerequisite(s) and/or Corequisite(s): There are no course prerequisites required.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attending students must have an internet capable device such as a Tablet, Laptop, Smartphone, etc. An internet connection is required after class in order to complete Out-of-Class assignments. Out of town students are advised to ensure they have Wi-Fi access at their lodging/hotel accommodations.
- All Major Consoles Covered: XBox 360 , PS3, Wii
- Red Rings of Death Repair (Proper Reflow and Prevention)
- Open Tray Repairs / Disc Not Reading Repair
- Laser Lens Replacement
- Adjusting and Reading Potentiometers
- Error Code Troubleshooting
- Yellow Light of Death Repair
- Blu-Ray Drive Repair
- WiFi / Bluetooth Issue Troubleshooting & Repair
- Wii Discs Not Reading / Drive Repair
- Advanced Gaming Repairs including Daughter and Motherboard controller chip troubleshooting and replacement
- Basic and Advanced Soldering Techniques and practicals
- Drive Resets and advanced troubleshooting
- USB, Component and HDMI Connection Port Repair & Replacement
Hand Held Gaming Repair
- Nintendo DS Series Troubleshooting and Repair (Applies To All DS Series Including Nintendo Original DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSiXL and 3DS)
- Board level diagnostics and SMT repairs
- LCD & Digitizer Repair
- Liquid Damage Repair
- Proper Housing Replacements
- Charging Port Repair
- Volume Slider Repair
- Power Switch Replacement
- Advanced Game Slot 1 & 2 Soldering & Replacement
- Fuse Testing and Replacement
Unlimited Access To Member’s Support Area
- Additional Training Modules in Business Operations, Repairs, Electronics Fundamentals & So Much More!
- View detailed videos of different repairs & Tear-downs not available anywhere else
- On-Going updated repair videos to learn topics not covered in training class
- Insider Only Forums for Q & A , Networking & Member sharing with other CRS Alumni
- and so much more!